Wednesday, November 01, 2006

LOST: Going too much ---> that way

All these hallucinations, black smoke monsters, bad polar bear graphics, and 2 pointless characters are getting to me a little.
Hallucinations -- No. Enough of these. Stop. It would seem the black smoke monster creates these so every character can come to terms with their past, otherwise it will kill you. And the hallucinations just get really annoying and I'm staring at my screen going with a weird expression on my face.
Please do not have any more "redeem your past by going on random journeys through the jungle following hallucinations" segments.
2 Pointless Characters -- Just walk away. These 2 people really have no point and I hate them terribly. They're always like, "Ooh? Huh? Blah blah blah. Hatch? What's that? blah blah blah. I serve a purpose."

Trim down the fat on this show. Only 2 real things happened in the course of 1 hour. Those 2 things were the little Pearl Station Video thing, and the Jack conversing with that lady about surgery (in secret). I wish they would just have that stuff happen and get rid of all the pointless stuff.

Now that Ecko is gone, only Bernard remains from the Tail LOSTies. Ana Lucia, other lady, and Ecko are now all gone...

NEXT WEEK ON LOST:
THE BEST EPISODE!
THIS YEAR!

BUT THAT DOESN'T COUNT THE SPRING EPISODES.
WATCH IT.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 11/01/2006 10:28 PM, Blogger ifedajay said...

"black smoke monster creates these so every character can come to terms with their past, otherwise it will kill you." But I thought he did come to terms with his past!!

Ecko...I always thought it was Echo, oh well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home