Friday, February 01, 2008

LOST.Season 4.Episode.1.

SPOOOIIILIERSSSAWIODJAWODJOIAWdjoiawd

It's finally back.
Honestly, it was what I expected--nothing more, nothing less.

More flashforwards, more mysteries, more nonsense, but since I don't have the curiosity-aura on me right now, I cared less than I have in the past.I wasn't looking forward so much to the season opener as I was to the whole season, because I wanted to be shocked by some new revelations, but I knew that wasn't going to happen in the first episode.
The first episode refreshes the viewer on what happened, then sets in motion the events that will take place over the rest of the season.
- Locke splits up the LOSTies into the two categories--(The Locke group: don't trust the rescuers, and the Jack group: let's get rescued!)
- There are a total of six survivors from Oceanic Flight 815 brought back to land (another concept ripped from Battlestar Galactica, of the 12 cylon models), three of them currently identified, and they must lie about what happened on the island because Dharma is watching them?
- The rescuers aren't who they said they were! SURPRISE!
Anyway, I expected most of that to happen, and it did, so there were no real twists in the season opener like Season 2, or even the sucky twist in Season 3.
Score? 8/10

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 2/01/2008 11:58 PM, Blogger ifedajay said...

Hey guess what...I didn't read it
muahaha.

 
At 2/01/2008 11:59 PM, Blogger TheJBurger said...

i guess then you are planning to WATCH IT!! ...?

 
At 2/09/2008 11:39 PM, Blogger ifedajay said...

AAAAAAHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I still haven't watched it yet.
Ok, I have to do that sometime soon.

 
At 2/10/2008 5:13 PM, Blogger TheJBurger said...

Yeah...why does it have to be that they are worse off when they are rescued?

 
At 2/10/2008 5:14 PM, Blogger ifedajay said...

oops i used ur name.

 
At 2/10/2008 8:30 PM, Blogger TheJBurger said...

Because... something. I don't know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home