Thursday, June 07, 2007

The Real Meaning of Internet Acronyms

LOL = I am smiling at what just happened--No, I did not laugh.

ROFL = I actually laughed instead of smiled.

BRB = I'm going away for a bit, so don't get mad when I don't respond.

HAHA... = I'm too cool to type "LOL." (or, if used extensively = rofl)

IMO (In My Opinion) = You may or may not agree with what I am about to say, so if you attack me with your sword, my shield will be this little phrase.

AFAIK (As Far As I Know) = I really have no idea what I'm talking about.

GG (Good Game) = Sign of sportsmanship (when you lost), or sign of rudeness (when you won). Both meanings are overruled if you are playing for fun.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 6/07/2007 5:50 PM, Blogger ifedajay said...

MOre !!!

 
At 6/07/2007 9:34 PM, Blogger TheJBurger said...

The urge to post a new post was too great, and I couldn't keep waiting there by my keyboard trying to think up more acronyms that would have funny, underlying truths to them.

 
At 8/05/2022 1:35 PM, Anonymous Taylor Boilers said...

Good rreading your post

 

Post a Comment

<< Home