Thursday, February 22, 2007

LOST - That last episode.

The last episode of LOST was boring and it made me realize three things:

Nothing happened in the last episode.
This episode was basically boring. The whole episode had all the characters arguing in each other's faces and acting crazy about nothing.
Sawyer and Kate are the first LOSTies to actually ask questions about the island's mysteries flat out, and once again they get a partial answer which is open to speculation (The kids have a better life...).
Jack for some reason can't stop screaming or yelling, and going on a temper tantrum.

And I've been waiting forever for something to happen. The first episode of the (NEW 2nd half) season progressed the story alot. The second episode with Desmond explained mysteries, raised questions, and progressed the plot a little.
But I'm still waiting for them to rescue Jack and attack the others which they have literally been promising for about 5 episodes in the NEXT WEEK ON LOST, but instead fill the episodes with 20 minutes of flashbacks which could've contained more story...

No mysteries were revealed.
NEXT WEEK ON LOST: 3 of the answers to the biggest mysteries are revealed!
But really, nothing is revealed, or nothing that you already knew, or didn't even care about knowing.

I enjoy mysteries and hints rather than answers and explanations.
It's true. I don't want to be flat out told what the hatch does, why the others are there, what the smoke monster is, and all that stuff. I want it to be a mystery. I want them to keep feeding me hints. I don't want the answers, not right now at least.
I want to form my own theories about all the clues out there. I want to keep thinking about the big picture.

But I do want the answers eventually. If LOST ever finishes without answering all the questions, I will kill somebody.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 2/24/2007 6:45 PM, Blogger ifedajay said...

Yeah, I agree...I actually think that the show is finally starting to pick up from it's 2nd/3rd season lull of replays and whatnot.

Yeah, so I'm looking forward to the next episode for once.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home